1.22.2009

Remember Me?

So... It's been a while. Between three very involved projects, the holidays, and my incessant need to get at least four hours of sleep a day, I'm afraid I've neglected my poor little blog. I'm hoping to start posting tons of new stuff starting next week. (Yeah, we'll see, Ropp. You've done this before, you flake!)

In the meantime, I do have a couple of exciting announcements. The fourth Faux Paw the TechnoCat book and film are completed and currently being duplicated/printed for February. Here's a few images from the book. Layouts, pencils, and color by me. Backgrounds by the irreplacable Bryan Beach and inks by the indomitable Ken Chandler.

I have more news, but I'll wait until tomorrow to post it so there'll be two posts in one month!!!











3 comments:

Goldenrod Fox said...

Please please, do share more!!

Aaron Ludwig said...

Good to see a post! Great stuff.
Keep it up!

S.T. Lewis said...

Freak... how long has it been since I commented on your blog? I still looked at all this stuff when you did it, but I forgot to tell you liked it all. I love the last image in this post especially... that's quite an army of goblins you created. Very nice work, man.

Funny T-Shirts