1.26.2007

Fat Bat

I would assume that most bats are not obese, but when I started sketching out this fella, I realized that his sonar-equipped ears were so large that he was probably really good at catching his prey. How many moths does a typical bat have to eat each day to pack on the extra pounds? Don't ask me... I draw cartoons.
Disney animation cartoons art Walt Disney animated film movie cartoon comic funny humor animals hand drawn director animator artist portfolio adrian ropp don bluth animation animated portfolio character design production art storyboards

5 comments:

Piotr said...

Haha yes it should be true!

megan jo said...

He is so adorable that I think I'd catch the moths for him if he asked me to!

S.T. Lewis said...

Why... there are a bunch of hidden words on here! It's magical!

I like this bat... he's jolly and fat. I didn't mean for that to rhyme with that.

Nice design, Adrian... and very seasonal.

Michelle Lana said...

He's so cute!

paperflower said...

What a cute bat! I don't know how I missed this one! I love him! I must have a copy of this one! Hee hee!

Funny T-Shirts